Get The Most Out of Your Pumpkin!
- 1 large pumpkin
- 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoons seasonings of your choice (garlic powder, cinnamon/sugar, etc) -- optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Remove the seeds from the pumpkin
- Thoroughly wash the seeds, removing the pumpkin strings and "innards"
- Soak the seeds in water for 30 min. on thecounter or overnight in the fridge.
- Drain the water
- Boil water with a dash of salt and drop seeds in for 10 min. (This helps cook the inside of the seeds).
- Drain, place back in pan and Toss the seeds with olive oil and seasoning of your choice.
- Bake for 40 min. or until firm turing every 10 min. to avoid burning